MPS on Wrap
Including our list of DFMs available on Wrap
The value of investments can go down as well as up, and the investor could get back less than was paid in. Laws and tax rules may change in the future. Personal circumstances and where the investor lives in the UK will also have an impact on tax treatment.
What is Managed Portfolio Service?
You retain full control over the relationship with your client while your chosen discretionary manager manages your client portfolios via our highly rated investment hub technology that has been specifically designed for investment professionals.
Potential Benefits of MPS
Improved client outcomes
- Mix and match portfolios from within a single tax wrapper to meet client’s multi-goal investment objectives
- Cost efficient ETI trading – only £1 per trade per client
- Transparent charges with separate advice and investment fees
- Portfolio specific statements to track performance and transactions
Increased efficiency & scale
- No need for client consent for changes to portfolio or rebalancing
- Full look through to Wrap with live portfolio valuations and transaction history
- Retain control of client relationship and financial planning with our on platform solution
Reduce business risk
- Separate user interface for investment managers allows you to focus on financial planning
- All MiFID reporting and disclosure facilitated by the Wrap platform (COBS statements, 10% drops, transaction reporting)
- Extra capacity to efficiently serve more clients
If you don’t currently have an aligned abrdn contact, please email email@example.com.
Discretionary managers available on Wrap
MPS portfolios are available from the discretionary managers listed below. Before you can access a model portfolio you must have an appropriate investment management agreement in place with the respective discretionary manager.
Call charges will vary. There is no guarantee that any email you send will be received or will not have been tampered with. You should not send personal details by email.
This list of available managers is correct as of August 2023.
A&J Wealth Management Ltd
AJ Bell Investments
Albert E Sharp Investment Management and Stockbroking
Atomos Wealth & Financial Wellbeing
Bowmore Asset Management
Brompton Asset Management
Brooks MacDonald Asset Management
Cambridge Investments Limited
Canaccord Wealth Management
Adam Benzimra Head of Intermediary Sales 079 8949 1040
Close Brothers Asset Management
Collidr Asset Management
Fairstone Private Wealth Limited
Fusion Asset Management
Hawksmoor Investment Management
King & Shaxson
LGT Wealth Management
Margetts Fund Management
Montage Portfolio Management
Mark Watson 020 3194 1059 firstname.lastname@example.org John Harper 020 3107 2907 email@example.com www.global.morningstar.com Target Market Assessment for Morningstar Managed Portfolios (PDF) Value for Money Assessment for Morningstar Managed Portfolios (PDF)
OCM Asset Management
Psigma Investment Management
Quilter Cheviot Investment Management
Radiant Asset Management
Sarasin & Partners
Square Mile Investment Services
Tatton Investment Management
Tribe Impact Capital
Verbatim Asset Management
Vintage Asset Management
Voyager Asset Management
Waverton Investment Management
Whitechurch Securities Ltd
Steven Iffland Direct Line: 0117 452 1216 Head Office: 0117 452 1206 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phil Miller, Business Development Manager Mobile: 07880 385457 Head Office: 0117 452 1206 Email: Phil.Miller@whitechurch.co.uk
More investment solutions on Wrap
Ready-made investment solutions
If you decide to outsource your investment proposition, we can provide the support you need.
More Wrap information
Help & support
Find guides, FAQs and contact details if you need support. Our dedicated teams are here to help.
Charges & interest rates
Reductions to Wrap's rate card and a new, simplified pricing structure can help you deliver more value to clients.