Aberdeen Investment Funds
Our products are offered through an extensive network of over 500 financial professionals and brokerage firms. Talk to your financial advisor about how an Aberdeen Fund may fit into your portfolio based on your needs.
To invest directly into Aberdeen Funds:
- Obtain the Funds' prospectuses and read them carefully
- Download an Aberdeen Funds Account Application and follow all the instructions. Other forms many need to be filled out as well; please consult the application
- Return a completed application and all necessary forms along with payment or payment instructions to one of the following addresses
P.O. Box 219534
Kansas City, MO 64121-9534
430 W. 7th Street, Suite 219534
Kansas City, MO 64105-1407
For any questions regarding this process, please call 1-866-667-9231 for more information.
|Type of Investment||Class A||Class I|
|Initial Investment||Additional Investment||Initial Investment|
|Individual Retirement Account (IRA)||$1,000||$50||$1,000,000|
|Tax-deferred Retirement plan other than an IRA||$1,000||$50||$1,000,000|
1. While the Funds are no-load, management and distribution fees and other expenses still apply. Please refer to the prospectus for further details.
2. The Fund permits complex-wide aggregation of Class I shares so that a shareholder can meet the minimum initial investment in any one Fund if they have $1 million combined investment in the Fund complex. For additional information, please refer to the prospectus. There is no minimum additional investment for Class I shares.
Please note: the directions to invest in our funds on this page apply only to the following Aberdeen Investment Funds:
- Aberdeen Global Equity Impact Fund
- Aberdeen Global High Income Fund
- Aberdeen International Sustainable Leaders Fund