- Investing in any one or the above instruments may involve substantial credit/counterparty, concentration, market and liquidity risks. If the issuers default or such securities, or their underlying assets, cannot be realised or perform badly, investors’ entire investments may be wiped out
- The Board of Directors of Aberdeen Standard SICAV I may at its discretion pay dividends out of the capital of certain funds or pay dividends out of gross income while charging/paying all or part of the funds' fees and expenses to/out of the capital of those funds, resulting in an increase in distributable income for the payment of dividends by the funds and therefore, those funds may effectively pay dividends out of capital
- Payment of dividends out of capital amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor's original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment. Any distributions involving payment of dividends out of the funds' capital or payment of dividends effectively out of the funds' capital (as the case may be) may result in an immediate reduction of the net asset value per share
- Investments in certain funds may involve a high degree of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. It is possible that the entire value of the investment could be lost
- Investors should not make investment decision(s) based solely on these webpage and should read the relevant offering documents (particularly the investment policies and risk factors) for more details before investing
Certain data in these webpage has been obtained from sources from third parties and is believed to be reliable but abrdn Hong Kong Limited does not guarantee the accuracy of such data. These webpage have not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission.
Sustainable Investment Approach Document
Please note that under Hong Kong regulations, the followings funds are not classified as an ESG fund within the meaning of "Circular to management companies of SFC-authorized unit trusts and mutual funds - ESG funds" dated 29 June 2021.
- Aberdeen Standard SICAV I - Asian Smaller Companies Fund
- Aberdeen Standard SICAV I - Emerging Markets Corporate Bond Fund
- Aberdeen Standard SICAV I - Emerging Markets Equity Fund
- Aberdeen Standard SICAV I - Emerging Markets Infrastructure Equity Fund
- Aberdeen Standard SICAV I - Emerging Markets Smaller Companies Fund
- Aberdeen Standard SICAV I - Indian Equity Fund
- abrdn SICAV II - European Smaller Companies Fund