Today’s range of investment options is staggering, and we realise that many investors are daunted by the choices on offer to help you make a start in tackling your own portfolio view the Investments explained section of the abrdn retail site.
How to invest
Before investing you may wish to view our How to Invest section that contains some useful information:
- Benefits of Investing
- Understanding and Spreading Risk
- What is an ISA and your ISA options
- How to invest in our ISA
My Account Online
Welcome to our secure online investor portal - My Account Online. This service allows you to:
- Check the valuation of your investments.
- View your transaction history.
- Buy and sell shares / units in our funds.
- Alter your regular investment instructions.
- Switch between our funds.
- Tell us about certain changes to your personal details.
- For security reasons, a few functions and instructions cannot be managed online.
To access the portal, click on the blue box above.
If you have not registered to use the online portal please follow the instructions below
This is a simple process and will only take a few minutes. Where you hold more than one type of product, you will have been allocated a new Investor Reference for each one. If you have more than one Investor Reference you can use any one to register. After registering, you will only need the User name and Password you create at the time of registration. You can find your Investor Reference on your six monthly valuation statements