The Great Retirement Study surveyed more than 2,000 people aged 55 to 75. Here are some of the main headlines:
- 61% have been impacted by the cost-of-living crisis, with 11% saying it’s had a significant impact on them.
- 63% have seen a drop in disposable income.
- 57% haven’t been able to save at all or as much as they had previously.
- 35% have taken money from savings to meet rising costs.
- 57% expect their financial situation will get worse over the next 12 months.
To find out more, read the full report.
How we can help with your retirement
We offer a free 15-minute call so you can find out how we could help you with retirement planning. Find out more on here.
This information should not be regarded as financial advice. Information is based on our understanding in March 2023. Your income in retirement could involve investments. The value of investments can go down as well as up, and could be worth less than was paid in.