- The Fund invests in global equities and equity-related securities of companies which pay or are expected to pay dividends.
- The Fund is therefore exposed to risks related to equity, dynamic dividend strategy, concentration, investing in smaller companies, exchange rates, investments/exposures to RMB currency and/or Mainland China/RMB(CNH) share classes and securities lending transactions.
- The Fund’s net derivative exposure may be up to 50% of the Fund’s net asset value and subject to counterparty/credit risk, liquidity risk, valuation risk, volatility risk and over-the-counter transaction risk.
- The Fund may at its discretion pay dividends out of the capital of the Fund. Payment of dividends out of capital amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment. Any distributions involving payment of dividends out of the Fund’s capital or payment of dividends effectively out of the Fund’s capital (as the case may be) may result in an immediate reduction of the net asset value per share.
- Investment in this Fund may involve a high degree of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. It is possible that the entire value of the investment could be lost.
- Investors should not invest in this Fund based solely on this document and should read the relevant offering documents for further details including the risk factors.
Why the Aberdeen Standard SICAV I - Global Dynamic Dividend Fund
* Source: abrdn, as of 31 March 2022. Dividend Yield = (Dividend per share / Price (ex-dividend)) x 12 (months) x 100%.Aims at monthly distribution. Dividend rate is not guaranteed, dividend can be paid out of capital. Please refer to Important Information 4. A positive yield does not imply a positive return of the fund. Fund inception date: 14 October 2020.
Learn how the Global Dynamic Dividend Fund can harvest recurring income for you
Invest with abrdn
If you would like to know how to invest in this fund, please complete the form below and we will provide more information on the distribution channels of this fund.
This website is strictly for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purchase any security, nor does it constitute investment advice, investment recommendation or an endorsement with respect to any investment products. Investors should not make an investment into the investment product based solely on this website and should read the relevant offering documents for more details to ensure that they fully understand the associated risks before investing. Investors are responsible for their investment decisions and should ensure that the intermediary has advised on the investment product’s suitability. If in doubt, please seek independent financial and professional advice.